Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") of Use carefully before using GChats.com ("the Website"), as they contain important information regarding your legal rights. By using GChats.com or GChat Products, you agree to become bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, you may not access this Website or use any contents, products and or services provided you by GChats.com.
Last updated: 24 Jan 2013
- 1. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GChats.com reserves the right to modify or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Website. You acknowledge and agree that GChats.com may notify you of such changes and your use of this Website and Products after such changes must constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as last revised. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use this Website or our Products.
- 2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- GChat, Visichat and any other GChat related identifying logos and names found in this Website or GChat Products shall remain the trade-marks and trade names and exclusive property of GChats.com. Any unauthorised use of these names and logos are illegal. All the contents found in this Website and our Products including but not limited to softwares, scripts, compiled files, binary files, interface layout, graphics, logos and source codes are property of GChats.com and are protected by copyright law.
- 3. ELIGIBILITY
- GChat Limited and the Products found at this Website are available to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using our Services and Products, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and/or recognised as being able to form legal contracts under applicable law. If after agreement to our Terms and Conditions, GChat finds that you do not have legal rights to bind such contracts, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in these Terms and Conditions. In case of any reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instructions, we may contact you for additional documents from you.
- 4. INDEMNITY
- You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless GChat and its employees, directors, resellers, partners and affiliates from and against any and all including but not limited to claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
- 5. GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
- You acknowledge and agree that:
a. Your use of this Website and the Services and Products found at this Website, including any contents submitted by users, will comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
b. You will not impersonate another User or Customer, or submit any contents or forms on behalf of another User or Customer without their express prior written consent.
c. You will not collect, or harvest any Content, any none-public or personally identifiable information about another User, Customer or any other person without their express prior written consent.
d. GChat has a zero tolerance policy towards harassment, threats and abuse, directed at its staff, partners, assets and customers. Unprofessional conduct will be challenged and stopped at the source. Staff will be under no obligation to serve or continue to offer services to individuals in breach of this clause.
Furthermore, if an offender is a customer, his license(s) and services extended to him will be suspended without further warning, until the situation is resolved. It will be under the sole discretion of GChat to reinstate products and services to an offender covered by this clause. All communication from an individual under the breach of this clause may be kept to be used as evidence in any criminal or civil legal proceedings that may ensue.
e. You shall not use this Website, Services or Products found at this Website in a matter that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity, harassing, abusive or otherwise objectionable behaviour
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children
- Promotes, encourages or engages in hate speech, hate crime, terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property, or intolerance of or against any protected class.
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking.
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding GChat, Services and Products found in this Website.
GChat may remove any contents and accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason at all. to report any abuse, please contact us via contact us form provided in GChat Website. GChat reserve the right but has no obligation to monitor disputes between you and other users.
- 6. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
- GChat takes no responsibility or provides any warranty that the content available on this Website or any of our Products are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction or access from these areas are prohibited. Users who choose to access this Website or use our Products are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
- 7. LINKS
- GChat, this Website and the Services and Products found at this Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned of operated by GChat. GChat assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any thid-party websites. By using this Website or the Services and Products provided found at this Site, you expressly release GChat from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- 8. TERMINATION
- GChat may terminate or suspend any and all Products/Services and your account immediately, without perior notice or liability, if you breach any of these Terms of Conditions or the Terms provided for each Product/Service which you are using. After termination of your account, your right to use this Website, Services and Products found on this website will be terminated.
- 9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS and LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of this Website and the Services and Products found at this Website shall be at your own risk and this Website, Services and Products found at this Website are provided "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". GChat will not be liable to you for any loss of use, interruption of business or any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage of any kinds, in no events, even if GChat has been advised of the possibility of such damages. GChat, its directors, employees, affiliates, partners and agents make no representation or warranties for such losses.
- 10. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
- Gchat, Visichat, and other GChat Products names and logos are registered trademarks of GChat in United States and/or other countries. The Softwares and Products designed by GChat (including but not limited to any images, graphics, animations, text, source codes, binary files) is owned by GChat and is protected by international copyright law and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat our Products like any other copyrighted materials. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure or comply with the licensing provisions of this Terms and Conditions. Upon Purchasing GChat Products, you are obligated to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any non-compliance will subject you to legal action.